Monday, November 2, 2009

Spanish problems solved in English. . . I hope

I live in Manilva on Spain's Costa del Sol and work for Advoco, a legal and accountancy firm which is anglo-spanish in terms of the partners and staff but deals mostly with the non-Spanish (mainly Brits) and their problems.

Advoco has a website naturally enough (www.advoco.es) but this blog is where I intend to jot down my thoughts about the job and life in Spain generally. I am in charge of the website so I'll be explaining how that's going. It's also a new business - to some extent (I'll explain later) - so I thought I could write about setting up a new business in Spain. Also if I get any interesting bits of information or tips during the course of my work that will be useful to a wider community, I'll post them here.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing some of the small business tips as I have started a business myself.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/This-best-new-pop-song-updated-weekly

    ReplyDelete

 
OctoFinder Blog and ping http://www.feeds4all.nl Spanish Insight - Blogged